Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: 9 things i hate about everyone!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member catsoftball23's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    9 things i hate about everyone!

    9 Things I Hate About Everyone


    1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?


    2. People who are willing to get off their a$$ to search the entire room for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change the channel manually.


    3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Darn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?


    4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their as$es!


    5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.


    6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?


    7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.


    8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?


    9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?

    *had to edit a little bit*
    I have a chi-hua-hua-hua and it has no teeth-teeth-teeth.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 9 things i hate about everyone!

    haha...

    speaking of things i hate about you, i love the movie 10 Things I Hate About You..honestly, i used to watch it religiously, at least once a day, and most of the time i fell asleep watching it! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_KellyHoops41's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2004
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 9 things i hate about everyone!

    definately a good movie and i think i am every one of those things haha
    [img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/Scooby31/pat_riley6-1.jpg[/img]
    "Discipline is not a nasty word." -Pat Riley

  4. #4
    Inactive Member lpd05's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2005
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 9 things i hate about everyone!

    Wow, that is some tough language for the old sports forum. Usually, you will see a word or two, but a word or two is used more than a time or two in this instance!
    Clintwood Greenwave
    Back-to-Back Region D Champions
    2008 LPD Champions

    "State in '08"


  5. #5
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 9 things i hate about everyone!

    9 Things I Hate About Everyone


    1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is? ANSWER: SOME WEAR A POCKET WATCH!


    2. People who are willing to get off their a$$ to search the entire room for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change the channel manually. ANSWER: IT IS BETTER TO SURF CHANNELS WITH THE REMOTE INSTEAD OF NEALING INFRONT OF THE TV. ALSO ON MOST THE ONLY WAY TO BRING UP THE PROGRAM GUIDE IS WITH THE REMOTE!


    3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Darn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it? ANSWER: CAKE MAKES PEOPLE FAT! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]


    4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their as$es!

    ANSWER: NEVER REALLY HEARD "it's always the last place you look" I HAVE HEARD " LOOK WHERE YOU LAST HAD IT"! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]


    5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

    ANSWER: I HAVE LOOKED AWAY FROM A MOVIE FOR A SECOND AND MISSED SOMETHING!


    6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
    ANSWER: THE CHOICE IS YOURS. YOU CAN SAY YES OR NO.


    7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new. ANSWER: IT CAN HAVE NEW PARTS IN IT!


    8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer? ANSWER: BEING DEAD IS THE LONGEST THING YOU CAN DO!


    9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass? ANSWER: YOU MIGHT BE WAITING ON A TAXI.


    HOPE THAT HELPS YOU SOME. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •